[access-uk] Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:58:14 +0100

Hi is there anyone that can help me with Windows live messenger, I have used
skype but there are some friends on windows live and I am finding it very
difficult to navigate around without knowing the keystrokes.  The friend
that set it up for me is sighted and obviously doesn't need the keystrokes,
so we came to a dead stop.  Is there a list for Windows Live, or is somebody
going to be very kind and tell me an idiot's way of using the thing.

Mandy