To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 4:15 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Windows Contacts

This involves a Windows Vista laptop with JAWS 9. I am not sure if JAWS is the issue or if something else is going on.

When I open Windows Contacts, it says Not selected and then announces the first contact as you would expect. Then I get a message saying Program not responding and I have to shut it down. Any ideas what the problem is?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations: www.barkingbabs.co.uk