[access-uk] Re: Windows Can't Find MSConfig

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:44:18 +0100

hi Darren, have a look in the prefetch folder in the windows folder, that is where msconfig is normally found.
you may try restoring your system and see if that fixes it, failing that you may have to use the master disk to recover the program.
hth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>