[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 review

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:13:55 -0000

Chris I wouldn't consider that a review at all. It's not particularly informative or in no way answers the original question.

There are quite a few things which are better about Windows 7 and accessibility is one of them. Many parts of Windows 7 work better and are much more accessible than their Vista counter parts.

Peter