[access-uk] Re: Windows 7

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:14:42 -0000

Hi Peter,

Yeah I knew that.

Got Win 7 installed no problems. Just going to get jfw v10 to run on it now.

Dj Paddy
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900" ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>