[access-uk] Windows 7

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:15:55 -0000

I've noted a few of you are using Win 7.  Will the 32 bit version of JFW v9 and
Win Eyes v7 work on this?

If so, is there any documentation/hints that you can give me or point me to to
installing Win 7 and any things I need to think about to get speech even
initially via narrator when installation is complete?

Dj Paddy

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time
that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900"