[access-uk] Re: Windows 7

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:07:12 +0100

Hi Jeff,
I had the same problem when I switched to Windows Seven.  Anyway, another list
was discussing this topic and someone came up with instructions on how to
access and use Windows Mail, which is 99 per cent like Outlook Express, on a
Windows Seven machine.  It's a collection of files with very detailed
instructions and if you follow them closely, you will then be able to use
Windows Mail.  I'll never understand why Microsoft included Windows Mail with
Windows Seven but unless you do some tweaking, you don't have access to it.
I've been using it now for about three months and have had no problems.  If
you're interested, just let me know and I'll arrange foryou to get the package
of files and instructions.  It looks complicated, but believe me, it's not.
Let's face it;  I managed it and I don't profess to be any sort of computer
wizz!

Cheers,
Sandra.