[access-uk] Re: Windows 7

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:08:22 +0100

Like most when I moved over to Windows 7 I hated Windows Live Mail. I asked a
few questions on another list and basically was told the closest to Outlook
express I was going to get is WLM. I persvered and after a very shot time found
it became much more usable and comfortable. I’ll confess to preferring OE but
WLM has become a close second best.

Roger