[access-uk] Re: Window-Eyes and Supernova

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:38:06 +0100

Thanks for your thoughts. However, she does not want to use a different
synthesizer; she just wants to try Window-Eyes to see if there's any
advantages/disadvantages over Supernova. But, because she has some
vision, she would like to still use Supernova but only for the
magnification. Thanks again for your thoughts.
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:04:37 +0100, "kevin cussick"
<kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi just a thought,
>
> I use Via voice when using Hal because I don't like Orpheus and have got
> used to eloquence that would mean she could use the 1 screen reader
> instead
> of 2 different ones all  the best.

  Christopher Hallsworth
  chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx