[access-uk] Re: Window-Eyes and Supernova

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:12:49 +0100

Not sure of my ground here,  but isn't it possible still to buy Dolphin's screen
magnification  separately?  It may well be SuperNova is the norm now with
magnification and
speech, but I've a feeling you can have either HAL speech or Luner, as it was
called,
magnification.  Haven't time just now to check the Dolphin site.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: