[access-uk] Re: Winamp peculiarity - and an amuzing diversion

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:28:45 +0100

Ray.

Are you sur eyou dont' have repeat activated by accident?

Trying tapping the r key once whilst in winamps main window.

Not sure about eyes or Hal but the shark will report, Off, if it was on and on if it was off.

hth
Dj Paddy
¼á
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>