[access-uk] Winamp 5.20

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:21:32 -0000

After reading a forwarded message earlier today inviting us to support the
campaign to
improve the Library in the latest Winamp, I decided to upgrade from 5.13 to get
an idea of
exactly what was being requested.
Since 2.95 (or perhaps earlier) I have installed each new version over the top
of the old and
everything has always gone smoothly - but not today.  Twice I have tried to
install 5.20 only
to lose speech as it is unpacking files and installing.  The system appeared to
crash and I
have had to re-boot.
i have now gone back to 5.13 but would be interested to know whether anyone
else has had
difficulty in installing 5.20.

Douglas
   .