[access-uk] Re: Winamp

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:43:35 +0100

This depends wWhether you use direct sound or wave for your output. If using direct sound, this should work automatically. If you are using the wave outtput plugin, then in the winammp preferences, tab past the wave output plugin and hit your spacebar on the "configure" button. in the ddialog that opens, tab to the "alternate method" checkbox and make sure thath it is checked. then tab to ok and hit your spacebar and then tab back to the close button of the preferences and you are done.

hth

Doris
At 08:51 PM 2/26/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Hello

I have lost my instructions for setting up winamp so that the Winamp sound can be adjusted independently of the soundcard volume. Can somebody remind me please?

Many thanks

Peter Bentley

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)