[access-uk] Re: Will this router/modem do the job?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:50:10 -0000

Hi George -

I've been trying to compare 2 models, the link for the first one is an older
model that came out in 2003; the second link is to amore recent model that
came out in 2005. The former is half the price of the latter, and I can't
decide which to go for; the second does talk of: Digital Signaling Protocol:
ADSL2+
, and I don't know what the reference to ADSL2 means.

Anyway, here are the links:

Older and cheaper model:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/52244?gclid=CL2E_KTj8ZECFQ8ZQgod1GrBxg

More recent and more expensive: