[access-uk] Re: Wikipedia now less accessible

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:20:03 +0100

I attempted using the F key to find the field. It reports there are no fields on the page. I arrowed down the page tho and saw where an edit field should by rights be, plus the Go button after it, but no accessible field. It ties in with a site redesign they've done.

Any other jaws 5.0 people out there havinng troubles? And if this is going to be an issue I feel Freedom Scientific should perhaps issue a free patch to sort this problem out.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>