[access-uk] Re: Why move away from Sygate?

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:29:53 -0000

Andy,
Personally I am enjoying for the first time in 5 years  the luxury of a
Symantec free
system!
Symantec do apparently intend to continue the Sygate product (though not a free
version) but how long will it remain in its present form?  I may be wrong but I
suspect
that it will quickly grow in size and complexity and unnecessarily slow down
systems.

Others may disagree, but that's my answer to your question.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison