[access-uk] Re: Why can't I get Internet Download Manager to show an icon on the desktop?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:54:22 -0000

Hi again Roger,

I've just tried what you suggested, and even using the
method you suggested, the keystroke equivalent for which is
shift F10, the option I wanted didn't appear.  I'd guess
this is because there is already an icon in the system tray
to access the program, but I'm by no means certain of that,
and would be interested to have a definitive answer on this
from other list members, but will use the method suggested
by Ibrahim for the moment.

Alexander Shannon