[access-uk] Re: Why are they so difficult?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:51:30 +0200

Oh yeah and George, the other thing I forgot is, I am studying German and the German library also is ok about letting me join, sending me daisy and braille (at the moment trying to understand fairytales and kids literature) so it doesn't look as if there is any problem with any other blind libraries as far as I know who refuse to do intercountry lending.