[access-uk] Re: Which way should a scannor's software be installed

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:23:26 +0100

Windows XP doesn''t detect that many scanners automatically so it is likely you
will either need the driver CD or have to download those from the net.  I
wouldn't think about connecting to the PC without either of those, not that it
will do any harm but it won't work either.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support