[access-uk] Re: Which mobile phone? July 2006 style

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:35:47 +0100

The Symbian 60 and 80 series phones are much more powerful than most mobiles
and therefore not as light on batteries, also be sure to turn off your
bluetooth which will help deplete that power even faster.

I have been testing a Talks and Zooms installation on a new Nokia N70, it
appears to work well on this phone with up to date firmware.  The N70 is a
direct ancester of your 6680 and is therefore very much the same but without
the faults you describe.  I don't quite understand how a screen can
spontaniously crack unless there was a manufacturing defect of catrastrophic
proportions.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology