[access-uk] Re: Which To Buy?

  • From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:55:51 +0100

Thanks for
That.  I can purchase a 140 from eBay we are watching one at present
which is going for £50 something at present ending on Friday.  Is there
an advantage to buying the 340 instead apart from being newer?

How do I put music from CDs onto it?

Mandy.
Jamie's music makes me happy - I want more and more and more!

1 -