[access-uk] Re: Which To Buy?

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:54:36 +0100

Messagehi again, just read your message again. what do you mean by "will copy
everything"? the iriver players will play mp3 and .ogg files with no trouble
whatsoever! those are the only file types i use for music so can't comment on
any other. but the player just has a normal hard disk in it so you can store
any file type you like on it.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx