[access-uk] Which Network Card would work best with a Toshiba satelite pro A10 laptop

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:00:25 +0100

Hi all,

Please could someone answer the question in the subject of this e-mail as soon as possible please. The reason for my asking is that my wife has the type of laptop described in the subject of this e-mail and we were due to go broadband today, however due to other issues it has had to be postponed until Monday. The problem which prompted this message is that although I am running an Acer travelmate laptop with the capability to run wirelessly, I would like to put my laptop on our one and only desk so that I can easily connect it to my canon canoScan 1250U2, therefore it is my wife's laptop that will have to be put on the other side of the room, and if her laptop can not be wired to the router she may need a wireless network card in her machine.

Therefore, my question is what sort of card would be best for her laptop?

Alexander Shannon