[access-uk] Re: Where to buy DDR2 RAM from?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:44:40 +0100

Hi John,

I've bought a lot of memory for systems over the years and
have found Crucial to be consistently reliable.  Moreover,
if you need to telephone them, your call is answered in the
U.K.

http://www.crucial.com/uk/

Tip:  Try and establish what make and model of motherboard
you have.  If in doubt, try Belarc Advisor from
http://www.belarc.com which is free, and will tell you a
great deal about your system overall, including elusive
things like your Windows CD Key.

George.