[access-uk] Re: Where does this leave the Panasonic TV?

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:22:10 +0100

again it paves the way for sky to get in to action, if a software upgrade can
do it for freeview, then why not for sky and virgin media?
the fact they can not be bothered surely can not hold up in law for much longer?
i would, in truth, prefer sky as much more variety of channels; true at a cost,
but that's fine by me.