[access-uk] Re: Whatsapp web

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:27:42 +0000

Hi Ali and Mark, WhatsApp Web is alright. It works on Firefox. I've used it with JAWS and NVDA. Scanning the code is dead easy; just point your phone's camera towards the screen and touch scan on your phone and you're in. Actually I find WhatsApp Web very handy when holding long conversations and typing long messages. Give it a go, what's the worst that could happen!

HTH

Amro

On 19/01/2017 3:07 PM, Mark Conquer wrote:

It's the same as WhatsApp but you can use it on certain apps and on your computer, you basically scan in a QR code and from the phone to the computer, but I don't think that it's that accessible. You may need signed help. WhatsApp on the web is available by the website too by going to web.whatsapp.com <http://web.whatsapp.com>

Mark Conquer
Call/Text: 07975979007
iMessage/FaceTime: same as my number

Social Networking: