[access-uk] Re: What's this n91 cable for?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:42:01 -0000

Andrew - looks like you're right, the charger for the N91 has a much smaller
jack plug than the previous chargers, but I can use my old charger for my
6630 with this adapter; I'm guessing the chargers are the same, and it's
just their jack plugs that are different, but can't say for sure. Thanks
anyway.
-
Andy