[access-uk] Re: What to do with 3.5 Floppy Disks

Greetings,

Carol, do you have an eraser, such as used for cassettes or reel-to-reel
tapes?  I have and if I want to clear disks, as I have a bulk eraser run off
the mains, can simply put the disk both sides onto the top, press the
button, cleared, disk still available to use / sell / eat / whatever you
want to do with it.

From Colin Howard, who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.