To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: What to do with 3.5 Floppy Disks

Hi Colin.

Firstly, nobody wants 3.5 inch floppies anymore, secondly if carol is receiving personal and otherwise sensitive material by floppy disk, the surest way of preventing access to her data is total destruction of the disk. If you've the skill, no matter how suffisticated the equipment, traces remain and determination is all that is required to recover data.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <colin@xxxxxxxxx>