[access-uk] What to do with 3.5 Floppy Disks

Hi all,

People still send me information on floppies and they mount up and up as I often cannot return the disks, or they don't want them. Bearing in mind that software can often undo a reformat and that these disks often contain personal data, what would you suggest I can usefully do with them that would also be safe?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx