[access-uk] Re: What am I doing wrong?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:05:46 +0100

I did try what you suggested, typed the word command and pressed enter. I then typed in in ping and the web address and entered again. I then got amessage telling me that it was not a recognised windows external or internal command ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>