[access-uk] Re: Website preferences

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:51:46 -0000

I thought cw was the start of the reference code for all watches.  At least
it used to be, so if I wanted to search for all watches on the online shop,
if I typed cw, I'd find watches wouldn't I?
That's what I was led to believe anyway.
Instead I find a heard of cows. Haahahah unless cows wear watches?

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

brown bear cub lying on his back with his paws in the air from
http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

 photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk