From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Colin Fowler
Sent: 09 March 2011 14:36
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Website preferences

I'd take that further...someone who knows about this stuff and who knows
how blind people REALLY use websites, it should be a blind person that
knows about designing accessible webpages; perhaps FM&T at the BBC could
lead by example rather than continuing to support cult accessibility and
usability personnel in their job criteria