[access-uk] Re: Website preferences

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:27:41 -0000

Bim,

Add to this the fact that many Further Education colleges
that used to provide free courses to newly visually impaired
people (especially the older generation) have all but
stopped this provision.

If you drop that one in David Cameron's lap he will just say
that colleges must give priority to younger pele.

Why can't the RNIB get more funding from the Big Lottery
Fund for this type of training.

Jim Williams

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx