[access-uk] Re: Webbie upgrades

Hello Douglas,

yes, I am a WebbIE user and had a similar experience when trying to install a new version over an old one. Incidentally, I uninstalled WebbIE so as to install the new version and noticed all my podcasts and RSS feeds still intact. It seems the Windows registry remembers the settings.

Also, there is now a new version, 3.3.6. You can run the update from the startmenu folder.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett