[access-uk] Webbie updater

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:43:11 +0100

The latest version of Webbie (3.3.2) includes in its Help menu an item to
check for updates and, if necessary, download  them.  An excellent
addition, except that it does not appear to work on my XP Pro system.  I
suspect that my dial up connection may be the problem and would be
grateful if anyone else who is on dial up could try it and report what
happens.  A friend on broadband has found it works oK for him.

many thanks,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison