[access-uk] Re: Webbie 3

  • From: Joe Paton <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:19:03 +0100

Gerald,

Version 7 of IE shouldn't give you any trouble with webbie.

We use both here and it's fine.

Joe
At 17:16 01/08/2007, you wrote:
Hi ,
I downloaded and installed the latest version of Webbie, but on accessing it, got the message "unexpected error OK", and on pressing OK, was returned to prog files.
   I have Internet Explorer version 7, so wonder if Webbie works with it?
If it doesn't, how can I dispose of version 7, and return to version 6 of Internet Explorer?
   Any help much appreciated! [smile]

Kind regards,

Gerry.