[access-uk] Webbie 3

Hi ,
I downloaded and installed the latest version of Webbie, but on accessing it, got the message "unexpected error OK", and on pressing OK, was returned to prog files.
   I have Internet Explorer version 7, so wonder if Webbie works with it?
If it doesn't, how can I dispose of version 7, and return to version 6 of Internet Explorer?
   Any help much appreciated! [smile]

Kind regards,

Gerry.