From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:51 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: WebbIE and Accessible BBC Listen Again

Hi Alasdair

I have just downloaded the latest version of webie, 3.3.6. I
installed it over 3.3.2 and run the web program but I got a
message unexpected error, did I download the correct
version? Obviously I uninstalled 3.3.6 and reinstalled
3.3.2. This works ok.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx