[access-uk] Re: Web address problem

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:19:13 +0100

Hi Derek.

Sounds like you have full screen mode selected in the view menu. Just tried setting it on my machine and get exactly that problem. It doesn't show as checked in the view menu either here so you can't tell if it's on or off. Try pressing enter on it from the view menu and see if that fixes the problem.

Regards.

Kevin