[access-uk] Re: Web Radio again - on In Touch

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:13:27 +0100

Hi Jackie

I used to know Dave back around 2000 when we were both doing a woodworking course at Q A C. I was so surprised when I heard he was doing these marathons. I think they are expecting to raise around a million pounds and that would obviously be a marvellous achievment.

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>