[access-uk] Re: Web Radio again - on In Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:00:11 +0100

Hi Christopher

Yes, but the whole argument is that customers should surely be able to add stations themselves, without the say-so of SoundTalking. Also, it's a tagged system, so how long will that be supported if past experience with the Netgem and Sonus are anything to go by?

There isn't enough clarification for my liking.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx