[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 04:14:27 -0000

Hi Mike.

No, wayfinder licenses are no longer being sold so 2 weeks use is all you can get on any one phone. My suggestion to you is that you check out ovi maps depending on whether you have it installed on your handset and compatibility with your specific model, however it is certainly proving a popular replacement particularly if you have some vision or a good memory for the placement of menu items.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>