[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:19:15 -0000

Hi Philip,

Yes, this is easy, so long as you have a route on the go.

When you get to your position, just go to favourites, go to Options, and
then Handle.  Enter the Handle menu and you will see add favourite.  Just
select this, and you will be asked for a description.  The position will be
saved.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx