[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:20:36 +0100

Steve,
The £1 a day unlimited internet access is an extra that is available on
Pay as you Go only. There are contract equivalents, but they can cost up
to £88 a month, I think. If you go to www.orange.co.uk, click on explore
Orange, click on Pay as you go, then click on extras. I have not checked
the Orange site lately, but I can prove that I'm correct as I was on
Orange Pay as you go and at the time I was on it the unlimited internet
access was available as an extra. Hope this helps.