[access-uk] Way Finder by Scott C

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:30:49 +0100

Hi folks a good friend asked me to say what i thought of wayfinder and to
record a bit of it working, and as some on here where asking about it i've
sendspaced it and thought i'd post it if anyone wants a listen.  I'm not any
sort of expert either with wayfinder or at doing demos.  It's literally me
going for a walk with it and chatting about it as i go and letting it speak
guidance as i go.  So don't expect to much but it will give you some idea if
you've never used it before.

So if you want to listen it's at this link, there's only me on it as i was on
my own doing it, so it's also alright to send it to anyone if you think they
maybe interested in it, hahahah or as a aid to sleep.  it's at.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k1qkpe
  Thanks Scott C.
6<®ë¢éS{SÈr?z ²Æx(rGo §ÿÃ?ÊUêS?Ó]ýXºÀµ¦±íÓz×zEéjÇj×ÿmÛM×}