[access-uk] Re: Watching TV on my computer.

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:19:30 +0100

Andy,

There are a number of internal cards and external boxes that allow you to do this. Two makes are: Haupage and Aver. Maplins used to sell this stuff, but I have not had time yet to look at their website to see if they still stock it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Christopher

At 20:50 31/08/05 +0100, you wrote:

Hi all.

A few weeks ago I asked a question about watching television broadcasts on my TV. Carol kindly provided me with information about the Nebula PCI Card which is for digital broadcasts. I really wish we received digital because I'd have found the £99.00 for this card as it sounded fantastic. However, we are not on digital and only receive BBC1, 2, ITV and Channel 4 on Celestial. Can anyone tell me if it's possible for me to watch celestial broadcasts on my computer and if so, how would I go about it.

Best wishes.
Andy