[access-uk] Watching TV

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:47:59 +0100

Hi all.

I have an option on my Start Menu called TV on off. On the back of my computer I have an RF socket for my TV Arial. I moved my computer into my sitting room and plugged the TV Ariel into the back of my computer, booted up and clicked on the TV on off link in my start menu. All that happened was the desk-top went blank then returned again.

I have a DVD burner on my computer and I'd really like to be able to watch and record TV programmes. Can anyone offer any advice please.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx