[access-uk] Re: Washing keyboards, was Victor Reader Stream down the toilet

Hi tracy

But external hard drives are that cheap now, I just brought
a 1 tb drive for £57, I could have got a 500 gb for £49, the
pricing doesn't make sense but I keep two copies of
everything that way if one drive goes down, I have the other
one as a backup to copy from.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: