  From: Steve Dryden
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:16 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Wanting to set up an FTP Server

  Um... sorry?!  Surely that means that you will then have to be constantly
mailing people with updated FTP addresses.  Apart from the frequency of change
relating to a dynamic address, do you not think this would be a bit difficult
to track and to keep people advised?  Admittedly, there used to be software
which would allow you to use a dynamic address and it routed you through some
external sites.

  Admittedly, I'm not an expert on this but surely static is better?

  Steve